
If God made everyone then why does race matter. We are all the same in different skin. Different is good, who would want everyone to be the same. If you take everything away we are all the same. There really is only one race and thats the human race. So if your a human and of a part of this Earth your part of the human race. Treat everyone the equal, because there is only one race. Everyone is special and different in a good way. I love my friends and we are all different colors but we are all the human race. I am glad to be part of the human race. So be happy for your color, don’t wish to be any other race because you are apart of the human race.

2 comments:
I AGREE, we all need to treat each other with respect
look at my new blog and tell me what you think
Post a Comment